Friday, July 17, 2015

Are feminist evil? Stefan Molyneux video about it.



Stefan Molyneux:

More about feminism. Are feminists something to worry about? Are feminists evil?

Are Feminists Evil?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_9iGlQek5k


15:25 ”Give me some money! Yeah, I mean it’s a bunch of noise. From a bunch of people who are stealing from the productive. And so far you know, but eventually the parasites runs out of hosts. And then the women are not going to sit there and say “Well I guess this gig is over, I guess this free rain is over” so , prrt, of we go to get a job. No, find another host. Go find another host. Go find another host. Hahahah” - Stefan Molyneux
16:23 “Women are getting a bunch of free stuff now, and therefore they have the liberty to scorn men and become I guess a popular past time to make fun of men and men are idiots and so. Thats fine you know, its fine, its fine. And the governments is going to run out of money and women will go. “Oh shit. Bloat jobs not working anymore? Oh man.. I got to go find a man! right?“ - Stefan Molyneux
18:02 “Yeah, I mean in England they are talking about taxing unmarried male. I mean how sad is that! I mean what a confession of unattractiveness that is. I mean *Laughs* I mean, what a confession of unattractiveness that is. “You know we are such an ugly gender that we need to tax men who won’t marry us”. You know “I could do some situps right? I could go the stairmaster. I could read some ethics and philosophies. I could learn how to be a generous kind considerate dissent human being.” “No thats a lot of work, lets just tax people who wont fuck me! Or commit!”. Jesus are you kidding me! How sad is that?!” - Stefan Molyneux
21:00 “Dont tax men who doesnt want to get married. Be women that men want to marry. But this is how sad and lazy we have become. Its not just women, men do it too. It f**king lazy.” - Stefan Molyneux

No comments:

Post a Comment