Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stefan Molyneux inspires to a life of purpose and motivation

Having problem finding your motivation? 

This is a good speech for those of you stuck in life.

Stefan Molyneux portrays Brian's mother who has passed away. Stefan tries to motivate Brian that sees himself as stuck in video games and non-action.

From the video:
Motivational Slaughterhouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-psEJ9INI6M




24:50, Brian: ”What do you think she would say?”

Stefan as Brians mother: “I´m sorry Brian. I´m so sorry Brian, I´m so sorry, I´m so sorry. There is a hell under the ice and that hell is regret. And the greatest agony of regret is when you cannot undo the damage you´ve done, and there is no restitution possible. Brian I gave you the example of a life unlived. I gave you the template of cowardice. I gave you the template of avoidance. I gave you the template of compromise with nothing. I gave you the template of self areca. I died without ever having lived and I infected you with that nonliving, and I´m so sorry that my inertia has created this well into which you seem to be sinking deeper every day into the weightless center of the earth where no motion is possible because all gravity is around you. I am so sorry. That even I had the example of your father’s death in 2001 I did not have that rouse me to grab life with any energy. I am so sorry that the unmoving ghost jumped from me to you. Without even leaving me just split and past into you. And that rather than act myself I was content to infect you with the virus of non-action.”

No comments:

Post a Comment