Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I dislike belonging to the working class.

The worst in my life

I aim for not being a part of the working class / Middle class. I dislike having to spend nine hours each day in a place where people wouldn´t be if they did not get a salary for it. I do not like throwing away a big part of my life in a non-constructive work. I'm past that stage I´ve seen the light.. And.. I dont like to have to follow my boss orders. Feels like I´m selling my life short. But It´s my own fault. I havent been able to figure this massive thing called life out yet. But I am trying, man am I trying.

I know that many wage slaves wouldn´t know what they would fill the day with otherwise, and that’s pretty sad actually. They wouldn’t know what to do but being a follower..
Thoreau said it.
'Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.' - Henry David Thoreau 
Yes I know! There are exceptions out there, AND I DO RESPECT YOU PEOPLE that in some form contribute and are being a service in a more profound way.. Actually I really love you guys!

And I really think it´s great that working class people work to support the needs of other, and I respect that. I just don’t respect their legacy’s.
Sometimes I´m being told by my colleagues that they thinks it's nice to be at work, because in their home, the children and the wife worse. They can´t relax back home, busy being a taxi driver for their kids or something. Earning money so the wife can spend it?
Me myself dislike having to spend 9 hours a day in an environment where the thoughts are limited by the middle class mindset. I do not want to belong to this gang! I feel like a loser.. To be employed keeps people being busy and keeps them often from discovering deeper insights. People that are to busy rarely have time to read a good book, and even if they ever read anything it usually is something like happy lighthearted entertainment. Or they occupy their minds with Computer games, sports and mainstream news that fills their heads. I respect some knowledge some people have gathered, but I often lack the respect for their life philosophy, their principles. Most people live their life like a candle in the wind; they wing it, going by the feeling (emotional controlled) for the moment and so on. Hope for something to change etc.
A model/paragon, I´ve had for years is Jim Rohn. I keep getting reminded by him:
'Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.' - Jim Rohn
That´s my mission. For the better you principles and ideas align, the more consistent your values are, the more happiness is achieved.

\Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment