Thursday, July 23, 2015

Video: Interesting talk about attractiveness, resources and so on.

More of Stefan Molyneux! There usually something interesting in his videos.

I´m still gathering resources, and a think he is correct. Women like status, money and flashy stuff. For attractiveness, I find girls most attractive between 18 and 25, when looking for a chick. And my preferneces is that the ones who are beauty don´t have any personality of value. They havent put any time on selfdevelopment, just their looks.

”If beauty was wisdom, I mean, Marilyn Monroe would be doing these videos. She still be alive, probably still be hot.” – Stefen Molyneux
Women, Marriage - and Sexual Attraction!

38:40 “And all these people, all these guys was fuckoffing around the world doing all this cool shit and I was going insane under fluorescent lights building up my intellectual capital. And I am like: “Ooohh, this better pay off. If I get hit by a bus I´m gonna be pissed!” Now, it did pay of! I have you know, reasonable carrier, reasonable assets and all that. And there like “fucked”, cause they are in like late thirties, early forties and there competent for nothing, fundamentally, right. >>Well I though I would be a waiter for a while and I´ll study glassblowing>>//Stefan tar sig för pannan// ”Oh my god, stopp it!” – Stefan Molyneux

42:00 “So guys don’t gather resources and women’s don’t trade in on their attractiveness. and there´s a fundamental mismatch in their late twenties, because the women wants resources for the egg, and the men around her don’t usually have resources, and they begin to panic.”
42:35 “In my early twenties I was reading a lot of Jung, and Jung said. You know, the first half of life is designed to prepare you for the second half of life, you know. That was really an important statement to me. You know. First half of life, you go out, you concur the world. Second half of life you´ve got to kind of reap some of the rewards of what you did earlier on. And now I´m in the position with this show, I can do some of that, which is great. But the people who have not planned for their second half of their life, who just literary just “dicked” around for men and for women, or as they say, road the cock carousel and though they were special because men wanted to have sex with them, oh my god. Of all the ridicules reasons for feeling special. It´s like a rock feeling special because the earth wants’ to hug it. ”


No comments:

Post a Comment